Account Executive (Part-Time)
We’re on the lookout for a part-time account executive who can help us drive meaningful results for our clients in the social impact space.
Account EXECUTIVE (Part-Time)
We’re on the lookout for a part-time account executive who can help us drive meaningful results for our clients in the social impact space. We’re looking for someone who can jump right in and manage agency teams and client engagements, interface and build trust with clients, and co-create strategies and actionable plans to advance toward project goals.
Location: Our team is remote, but we’re all about communication and collaboration. Most of our team is based in New York, and we also have a presence in Chicago and Portland.
This will vary account to account, but will include some combination of following.
- Identify strategic opportunities to get clients visibility among target audiences.
- Develop media relations strategies and oversee execution efforts, including developing target lists, drafting pitches and conducting outreach.
- Develop strategic positioning and prepare submission materials.
- Lead client and facilitate agency calls.
- At least four years of experience working in communications, with a preference for fast-paced agency experience
- Effective team and project management skills and the ability to adapt to changing needs and numerous assignments
- Savvy interpersonal skills and ability to manage a diverse set of client and external stakeholder relationships
- Excellent time management and organizational skills and strong attention to detail
- Strong writing chops and critical thinking skills
- Ability to present information in a digestible way
- A deep curiosity and diligent following of current news events and media platforms
- Experience and ability to work effectively with a remote team
- A strong work ethic and a commitment to providing quality work to McPherson Strategies teams and clients
Sound like you? Please send your resume to email@example.com along with a brief note about why you think you’re right for the gig.