Susan McPherson's speaking engagements.
talking the walk.
McPherson Strategies founder Susan McPherson speaks regularly at major sustainability and social good conferences, and frequently moderates panels. You can learn more and see some sample speaking topics here. If you want to get in touch about a speaking opportunity, you can do so here.
Speaking highlights include:
- Tom Tom Founders Festival 2017
- Greenbiz 2017
- TED Summit 2016
- CECP Annual Summit 2016
- Cause Marketing Summit NYC 2016
- Center for Corporate Citizenship Conference 2016
- BSR 2015
- Women's Foundation of Arkansas, Power of the Purse Luncheon keynote, 2015
- Virtual Program with Embassy Tel Aviv, 2015
- WIE Symposium, 2014
- Women's Philanthropy Institute 2014
- Center for Corporate Citizenship 2014
- South by Southwest Interactive 2014
- Fashion Institute of Technology CSR Forum 2013
- Net Impact 2013 and 2012
- Center for Corporate Citizenship 2013
- Center for Corporate Philanthropy 2013 and 2012
- Colorado Association of Nonprofits Annual Conference 2013
- DLD Women 2013
- Social Innovation Summit 2012
- Sustainable Brands 2011
- Social Media Week 2011, 2012 and 2013
Speaking on the Leading With Impact Panel at Social Media Week
Moderating a Social Media Week Panel: How To Build a Brand That People Don't Buy, They Join.
So much fun! Moderating a talk with my partner Fabien Costeau on his underwater adventure Mission 31.